Owings Mills Dental Care provides comprehensive restorative dental services to patients of all ages. Restorative dentistry focuses on the function of the bite by addressing the concern of missing teeth and restoring gum health. From periodontal therapy to dental implants, our dental care team helps patients rebuild healthy smiles.
Dr. Suman Chibb and our entire dental care team are committed to providing patients with personalized and comprehensive restorative dental care. We help patients maintain and restore the health of their teeth and gums so they may enjoy years of beautiful, healthy smiles. We offer conservative dental services to children and adult patients in the Owings Mills area. Whether you are missing one tooth, or are suffering from advanced gum disease, Dr. Chibb can help you restore your smile.
Restore Your Smile
Missing teeth compromise the health and function of your bite and can take a toll on your self-confidence. Replacing missing teeth can make daily tasks more enjoyable giving patients back the freedom to eat a diet without limitation and to smile with confidence. Restorative dentistry can restore your smile and prevent further deterioration of your oral health.
- Dental Implants- Dental implants small titanium posts that are surgically implanted into the jaw and are used to secure a dental crown, bridge or denture for the replacement of missing teeth.
- Dental Crown– A dental crown can be used to stabilize a tooth after a root canal or to replace a missing tooth in combination with a dental implant.
- Dental Bridge– A dental bridge is used to replace missing teeth. A dental bridge can be made as a removable device or secured using dental implants.
- Dentures– A denture replaces a full arch or set of missing teeth. Modern dentures are custom designed and fit securely in the patient’s mouth. Dentures can be removable or secured using dental implants.
- Periodontal Therapy– Periodontal therapy address the bacterial infection gum disease. Periodontal therapy treatments clear the gums of disease-causing bacteria and restore oral health preventing further damage to the teeth and gums.
Schedule A Consultation
If you are looking for a restorative family dentist in the Baltimore area, contact Owings Mills Dental Care at 410.697.6290 or request an appointment online. Our dental care team provides compassionate, modern, preventative dentistry in a comfortable environment. We welcome new patients from Owings Mills, Pikesville, Reisterstown, Randallstown, Windsor Mill, Woodlawn, surrounding Baltimore communities.