How can restorative dentistry fit my needs?
Owings Mills Dental Care provides comprehensive restorative dental services to patients of all ages in Baltimore County. Restorative dentistry focuses on the function of your bite before anything else. By addressing the concern of missing teeth and restoring gum health with restorative dental procedures, your bite function can be fully restored. From periodontal therapy to dental implants, Dr. Suman Chibb and our dental care team helps patients rebuild healthy smiles.
Dr. Suman Chibb and our entire dental care team are committed to providing patients with personalized and comprehensive restorative dental care. We help patients maintain and restore the health of their teeth and gums so they may enjoy years of beautiful, healthy smiles. We offer conservative dental services to children and adult patients in the Owings Mills area. Whether you are missing one tooth, or are suffering from advanced gum disease, Dr. Chibb can help you restore your smile.
Restore Your Smile
Missing teeth compromise the health and function of your bite and can take a toll on your self-confidence. Replacing missing teeth can make daily tasks more enjoyable giving patients back the freedom to eat a diet without limitation and to smile with confidence. Restorative dentistry can restore your smile and prevent further deterioration of your oral health.
- Dental Implants- Dental implants are small titanium posts that are surgically implanted into your jaw. They are used to secure a dental crown, bridge or denture for the replacement of missing teeth. This restoration is by far the best option of replacing missing teeth.
- Dental Crown– A dental crown can be used to stabilize a tooth after a root canal or to replace a missing tooth in combination with a dental implant. Tooth crowns are versatile when you have one or two damaged teeth.
- Dental Bridge– A dental bridge is used to replace a consecutive row of missing teeth. For instance, if you have three missing teeth that used to be next to each other. A dental bridge can be made as a removable device or secured permanently using dental implants.
- Dentures– A denture replaces a full arch or set of missing teeth. Modern dentures are digitally designed for optimal comfort. They fit securely in the patient’s mouth. Dentures can be removable or secured using dental implants.
- Periodontal Therapy– Periodontal therapy address the bacterial infection gum disease. Periodontal therapy treatments clear the gums of disease-causing bacteria and restore oral health preventing further damage to the teeth and gums. Dr. Chibb offers deep oral cleanings called scaling and root planning.
Schedule A Restorative Dentistry Consultation
If you are looking for a restorative family dentist in the Baltimore area, contact Owings Mills Dental Care at 410.697.6290 or request an appointment online. Our dental care team provides compassionate, modern, restorative dentistry in a comfortable environment. We welcome new patients from Owings Mills, Pikesville, Reisterstown, Randallstown, Windsor Mill, Woodlawn, surrounding Baltimore communities.